- 5 Spray paints on paper.
Over the past ten years, Sharon Hayes has been engaged in an art practice that uses multiple mediums—video, performance, and installation—in ongoing investigation into various intersections between history, politics and speech. Her work is concerned with developing new representational strategies that examine and interrogate the present political moment, not as a moment without historical foundation but as one that is always allegorical, a moment that reaches simultaneously backwards and forwards. To this aim, she employs conceptual and methodological approaches borrowed from artistic and academic practices such as theater, film, anthropology, linguistics, and journalism.
You can make a simple cleaner for your house using a few tablespoons of vinegar mixed with a cup of water. You can then add a few drops of essential oil like mint, tea tree, clove, or sandalwood to make your homemade cleaner smell great. This will be non-toxic, healthier, and safer than the harsh chemicals sold in stores.
Her name is “Noor”, the light
here is her self sustained art, laughing at own her birthright!
“Under the my burqa, I feel in deep dark frostbite”.
I am from old city of Hyderabad, beautiful history, architecture monuments and ample,
But, the once beautiful and historical Charminar and Golconda Fort are now in shambles.
Spike in air pollution and freshness is in diminution,
Then I remembered my saviour “Burqa” as restitution!
I am an intelligent and smart woman more than an average,
You’ll never find me on Social Book, b’cause I’m living in savage!
The other day I saw patches and rashes on my skin, it’s eczema disease,
people told me I am a dirty sleaze!
I looked at my black, dead non-ventilated,
As malicious glees!
But, I a the “Noor” lighting up the world,
Consoling over my own sufferings to be furled!”
Jealousy – A new way of self destruction!
Why do people become jealous?
One of the things few people know about is that jealousy is one of the most dangerous emotions people can experience if not the most dangerous one.
Jealousy is one of those demons that just seems to take everything over when it is felt – even when you know on the inside that your jealousy doesn’t make sense somehow, it often still rips through and takes you hostage. Many people even go so far as to call jealousy an innate emotion, as though, no matter what, we will always feel some jealousy sometimes, and there’s nothing we can do to help that.
Some people even think jealousy is a healthy thing, because it means that you care. You know that you are in love, it is said, when you feel tremendous pangs of jealousy about that special love that you share being shared with somebody else. Without jealousy and other associated negative involuntary emotions, the relationship might as well end, it is said, because then you have no more passionate divine spark. If you don’t ever get jealous, it must mean that you can turn your emotions on and off at a whim, and thus no more organic drive exists to feel.
why do people become jealous?:
- Perceived competition:
- If someone doesn’t care about wrestling then he might not pay any attention to you if you became a wrestling champion but if he cares about finding a good job then there is a big possibility that he will experience jealousy if he saw you landing a good job. So mainly jealousy happens where there is perceived competition.
- Being unsure of his skills: It is said that If a person was 100% sure that he can do that same thing you did then he will never feel jealous, however, if he had some doubts then he might feel jealous. The intensity of jealousy will depend upon the intensity of these self doubts
- Being in need: If someone needs money the most then he will certainly feel jealous upon finding you financially successful, on the other hand, a rich person might feel jealous of a financially successful person but his jealousy won’t be that intense compared to a person who is really in need of money
I want to correct some assumptions here – because it is obvious, if you look around you enough, that there are people who do not ever really feel jealousy. I am one of them. Such people do not have shallower emotions; rather, they have an inbuilt understanding that channels negative emotions away from feelings of jealousy. This holds a lot of hope for those other folks who tend to become prisoner to jealousy’s grip: it’s not an inevitable process.
Root causes behind jealousy:
- Jealousy root cause #1:Lack of self confidence: The main cause for feelings of jealousy are your doubts about your abilities or skills. If you were one hundred percent sure of yourself you would have never suffered from any jealousy feelings
- Jealousy root cause #2: Poor self image : Having a poor self image is another cause of jealousy. If you believe that you look ugly or that you are not that handsome then chances are you’ll be experiencing feeling of jealousy whenever you meet someone who looks better than you
- Jealousy root cause #3: Fear : One of the root causes behind jealousy is being afraid. This fear can be a fear of ending up alone, a fear of being rejected or a fear of losing the love of your partner.
How to handle with Haters and and Jealous People:
- Never take it personally: Know that when a person is jealous with you, it’s nothing to do with you. Basically, it’s his own lack of confidence.
- Ignore people’s jealousy and hateful comment: pay no heed to comments from jealous people tells them you are not going to validate their feelings.
- Be humble: While people can become jealous of a humble person still the jealousy would be much less intense than if the person was arrogant.
- Reduce your negative interactions with the person: If you can change your environment or social dynamics it will reduce the jealous person’s ability to influence you.
- Hang out with people who support you, people who are positive, so the hater is less likely to confront you when you’re with a group.
- When you see the jealous person, initiate first to speak with a polite greeting then move on.
- Do not appear swank: At least in front of those who are in need the most. If a friend didn’t find a job and is in a bad need for money then you shouldn’t mention your financial success in front of him at all
- Offer help: Certainly helping someone who is in need will reduce jealousy and in many cases eliminate it. Help people who are in need and you will reduce their jealousy.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001331362286
Like my online clothing store: https://www.facebook.com/KeyaRedOrchids/
Traditionally, a woman who has the manners or qualities of a member of a privileged or superior class, possess high qualities, prestigious, stylish and elegant is the definition of a classy woman. But, how many of women have this great compound?
There is a pleasure of being an absolute woman, a classy and elegant woman in the society, for yourself, for your man, and for your children too. Being classy isn’t just being a makeup expert or owning haute couture and expensive car. It is more substantial than you think. Do you want to achieve this high qualities of class and elegance?
Is ‘Classiness’ Important?
Firstly, it is a more beautiful way of doing and experiencing life. It is quality.
Maybe you’ll like to socialize with people you admire. People who are refined will identify you as “one of them”. Maybe you want to do business with high net worth clients.
Because you’ve acquired these common traits with the ‘classy folks’, they’ll identify you as one of their own. They would want to socialize with you, do business with you or marry you. They also would welcome the association of your children.
Every woman wants a true gentleman, they want to be treated right and they deserve it. However, you must be and act like a lady to attract a true gentleman.
Having these connections can help you access opportunities not available to you before!
How to be classy?
1. Tender and friendly toned of voice.
2. Introduce yourself with confident saying not only “Hello” but also ” Nice to meet you”.
3. She is not boastful.
4. She never talks with a mouth full of food.
5. While at any religious place, meetings, or at meals a classy lady turns her phone off or puts it on silent. She gives her attention to what is going on in front of her and expects the same.
6. She is gentle, has sympathetic eyes, and treats everyone with equal empathy.
7. A classy woman never talks loud, she always keeps her cool…like a gentle breeze.. 🙂
8. She is honest.
9. She is Empathetic, kind and she treats everyone not familiar with her with “aloof kindness”
10. She is not rude.
11. She has a warm and firm clasp (of her hand)
12. A classy woman likes cheerfulness and positiveness.
13. She loves truthfulness and goodness.
14. A classy woman is youthful but mature.
15. A classy woman never wears too much make-up or wears cheap make-up. She buys less make up but of high quality.
16. She eats healthy and has some good knowledge about food too.
17. A classy woman has great sensibility and substance…. 🙂
18. She self educate herself about culture, worldly-affairs, history, cooking, nurturing kids, home-decor, hygiene.
19. A classy woman do charity….remember Princess Diana!!! ❤
20. She is stylish. A classy lady knows her body and what suits her the best. She knows what to wear on which occasion.
Smile* Divine ❤
“Beautiful skin requires commitment not a miracle”
You are precious and you already know that….. 🙂
But, but you are ignoring your dust mites which are present at your home and in air. They are permanently making home in your skin. You keep wondering where have lost your babylike innocent face is!
Have you ever given a thought about wonders of Herbal treatment at your? Regular facial and interval body and face exfoliation?
Yes, Herbal products for skin is a long -term best friend for your skin. Insted of hiding your acne, dead skin, clogged pores and pigmented or frackled skin with concealer is not beat a dead horse itself. Offcourse, make also gives best results only on healthy skin. Otherwise, we may end up looking like patchy writing board.
You need a skin care routine Divine!
1. Facial: Facial everyday or alternate day with various agents of herbal products like, Rose abstract, Lotus abstract, Vana haridra (kasturi) (Curcuma aromatica), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis ), Multan mitti, Eranda karkati (Carica papaya), Rakta chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus/Sandalwood) etc.
2. Exfoliation: Regular Skin exfoliation will remove dead skin from your body and improve blood Circulation. Herbal Products like Apricot kernel oil, Juglans Regia (Persian Walnut) shell grains and almond meal, corn meal and wheat flour grains that are blended with honey and aloe vera gel are ideal for all skin types. It deeply nourishes your skin by polishing it and removing dead skin cells, leaving it smooth and supple with a natural glow.
3. Salt Bath: Increases sulfate levels in the body. Sulfate is needed for proper liver detox, which is a good idea in our ever toxic world. Secondly, Lowers stress hormones. This has yet to be tested in studies, however those who’ve done an Epsom salt bath know it is a relaxing and calming ritual. You can either take salt bath in a tub or putting handful of sea salt into bucket full of water. You can also add few drops of essential oil like Lavender or Cyprus for enhancing mood.
Hope, You will motivate yourself to nourish your skin like a newborn baby…. ❤
You may check out for herbal product on my online store: http://www.redorchids.co.in