Aristotle said it best:
There is no great genius without a mixture of madness.
It is never a good idea to stick to the same regimented routine. Rules are meant to be broken – but take that with a grain of salt. What Aristotle meant here was that in most cases, real geniuses, who are among the top 2% of our nation’s population, often times are the ones to defy the status quo and make literature bite it’s tongue.
- Stare more at the walls than people.
- Imagination never leaves them. Without imagination, they are nothing.
- Leave the group when they find people in them incompatible to them.
- Generally polite, mature, good knowledge about philosophy of life.
- Find uncomfortable to follow the rules.
- Struggle a lot in their work. That is what gives them happiness.
- Lot of self-respect for themselves.
- In silence, they are always happy and peaceful.
- All they need is love. That can attract them strongly.
- Love the company of curious people.