The word Shunya means zero or sky in Sanskrit. This Shunya Mudra or Sky Mudra is supposed to work on the basic element of ether that permeates all space.
- Bend the middle finger so that its tip rests on the mound of your thumb.
- Bend your thumb until it presses lightly on the middle finger. All other fingers should point straight up to the sky.
- Keep the middle finger at the mount of Venus and press it with the thumb.
- This Mudra can be performed for 45 minutes every day or can be performed in three sessions of 15 minutes each.
- The Shunya Mudra is usually performed with both hands.
Time Duration: One can practice it for 40 to 60 minutes daily until to be cured from the disease.
- It relieves an earache within 4 or 5 minutes.
- It is useful for the deaf and mentally challenged, but not for inborn ones.
- It reduces the dullness in our body.
- Cures mental illness (if not inborn )