Perhaps it would be a good idea, fantastic as it sounds, to muffle every
telephone, stop every motor and halt all activity for an hour some day
to give people a chance to ponder for a few minutes on what it is all
about, why they are living, and what they really want –
James Truslow Adams
“No Hurry!” “Take your time!” “Relax!”
“I am a laid back person” every second person says this famous phrase. But, does it really mean what it says?
We are doing everything in hurry, without enjoying so much of the nature’s own process. We want the result in high percentage, in sales, in marketing, in so called corporate world mechanism, WE CAN’T STAND LONG IN A QUEUE, we are hurry in sports to reach the goal, in education, in constructing world’s longest sea tunnels and skyscrapers. We are in hurry to see our garden flowers are blooming in short time, crops are full of new seeds and growing faster than the time, fruits are ripe before it reaches marketplace. And, most of the road accidents? Argument with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? Because you have no time to listen. Managers, you are more pathetic in this case! SIGH! There are no shortcuts in life. You can’t be in such a hurry and hope to succeed. You have to care enough about people to serve them the right way; you have to make them the focus. If you’ll do that the rewards will astounding.
Now “SLOW DOWN”!
- Live your life valuing and estimating the count of your own breathing.
- Your are not a part of mechanism of corporate culture.
- You are not a slave of monthly sales target.
- Don’t forget about the everyday car collisions too!
- You have no time to look around to see a child’s smile.
- You have not been to any live cultural show for years.
- You have no time to make children.
- You have not given priority to your own body and soul mechanism.
- You are busy texting and sending reports to Marketing Head, when in wedding party.
- You think your old parents don’t have to feel your presence; because, you send them money when in need.
- You do Online shopping to save your time. that’s good! But, are you not losing your own freedom to go and look up and touch the real product you want to purchase?
- Your friends are more real on Social networking site, but not in front.
- You look more to your the screens of your window PC, tablet and mobile than the roses of your garden, than changing of the leaves of the big tree in front of your house.
- You are plugging headphone into your ears for a conference call in the early morning than to listen to the hoots, songs, chatter, trill and tweets.
How can you liberate yourself? Are you ready for living for your own Mechanism? Will you give an opportunity to take few conscious deep breathe to yours lungs? Will you give some love to your slow pumping heart? Will you give some rest to your beautiful eyes? will Listen to the birds songs, nature and the whole universe want to talk to you?
For “Prana-Healing” Please visit my Facebook page-https://www.facebook.com/keyayogaandhealing