Traditionally, a woman who has the manners or qualities of a member of a privileged or superior class, possess high qualities, prestigious, stylish and elegant is the definition of a classy woman. But, how many of women have this great compound?
There is a pleasure of being an absolute woman, a classy and elegant woman in the society, for yourself, for your man, and for your children too. Being classy isn’t just being a makeup expert or owning haute couture and expensive car. It is more substantial than you think. Do you want to achieve this high qualities of class and elegance?
Is ‘Classiness’ Important?
Firstly, it is a more beautiful way of doing and experiencing life. It is quality.
Maybe you’ll like to socialize with people you admire. People who are refined will identify you as “one of them”. Maybe you want to do business with high net worth clients.
Because you’ve acquired these common traits with the ‘classy folks’, they’ll identify you as one of their own. They would want to socialize with you, do business with you or marry you. They also would welcome the association of your children.
Every woman wants a true gentleman, they want to be treated right and they deserve it. However, you must be and act like a lady to attract a true gentleman.
Having these connections can help you access opportunities not available to you before!
How to be classy?
1. Tender and friendly toned of voice.
2. Introduce yourself with confident saying not only “Hello” but also ” Nice to meet you”.
3. She is not boastful.
4. She never talks with a mouth full of food.
5. While at any religious place, meetings, or at meals a classy lady turns her phone off or puts it on silent. She gives her attention to what is going on in front of her and expects the same.
6. She is gentle, has sympathetic eyes, and treats everyone with equal empathy.
7. A classy woman never talks loud, she always keeps her cool…like a gentle breeze.. 🙂
8. She is honest.
9. She is Empathetic, kind and she treats everyone not familiar with her with “aloof kindness”
10. She is not rude.
11. She has a warm and firm clasp (of her hand)
12. A classy woman likes cheerfulness and positiveness.
13. She loves truthfulness and goodness.
14. A classy woman is youthful but mature.
15. A classy woman never wears too much make-up or wears cheap make-up. She buys less make up but of high quality.
16. She eats healthy and has some good knowledge about food too.
17. A classy woman has great sensibility and substance…. 🙂
18. She self educate herself about culture, worldly-affairs, history, cooking, nurturing kids, home-decor, hygiene.
19. A classy woman do charity….remember Princess Diana!!! ❤
20. She is stylish. A classy lady knows her body and what suits her the best. She knows what to wear on which occasion.
Smile* Divine ❤