Simplicity is a virtue, whether in life or your job or what you have to say to the world. We remember words which are easily can be relate to ourselves, our day to day life. Nobody wants complex or uncertain interpretations. It drains our energy and that creates only dilemma and negativity. We human being are hardwired to simplicity. That is reason why we go the shop which have undimmed signboard, which you find attractive and the restaurant which has clear signboard on which certain cuisine they serve for your instant craving. That is reason why we subconsciously boot up from our “existing account” like Facebook, Google, twitter, LinkedIn etc. A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. Isn’t simplicity the best power?
“Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
Interpretation by us: “Happiness is in small things” make us stop dreaming big. Pursuing a Goal. We have to live like “Monk”. We shouldn’t work hard.
Truth: “Happiness is in small things”
We Human beings are naturally lazy. Yes, I admit that I am very lazy at times. But In the world, there is only exists action and inaction. “Happiness is in small things” doesn’t mean that we become lazy and inactive or we shouldn’t pursue anything. The saying doesn’t interpret that we should stop working hard or refrain ourself from making money, wearing a nice dress, buying something for your necessity. The difference is we start comparing to others…other’s house, others car, others job, others look and other’s health. Example: I want to buy the same luxurious car like Elle and in some time I acquired the certain goal. I am very happy about the car, which is same like Elle. But, after few months my happiness fades away gradually. Now, I want something else. Yes, I am not happy about my personal relationship. Why can’t I have a boyfriend same like in that movie? So, It’s goes on and on..and this become insatiable habit. Our Happiness is completely reckoned on external force.
Happiness is in abundance! It’s around us. The whole saying “Happiness is in small things” not alone is the key to happiness though. Undoubtedly it is one of the best way to pursue the Happiness.
proportion of path to the Happiness!!
“Beautiful skin requires commitment not a miracle”
You are precious and you already know that….. 🙂
But, but you are ignoring your dust mites which are present at your home and in air. They are permanently making home in your skin. You keep wondering where have lost your babylike innocent face is!
Have you ever given a thought about wonders of Herbal treatment at your? Regular facial and interval body and face exfoliation?
Yes, Herbal products for skin is a long -term best friend for your skin. Insted of hiding your acne, dead skin, clogged pores and pigmented or frackled skin with concealer is not beat a dead horse itself. Offcourse, make also gives best results only on healthy skin. Otherwise, we may end up looking like patchy writing board.
You need a skin care routine Divine!
1. Facial: Facial everyday or alternate day with various agents of herbal products like, Rose abstract, Lotus abstract, Vana haridra (kasturi) (Curcuma aromatica), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis ), Multan mitti, Eranda karkati (Carica papaya), Rakta chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus/Sandalwood) etc.
2. Exfoliation: Regular Skin exfoliation will remove dead skin from your body and improve blood Circulation. Herbal Products like Apricot kernel oil, Juglans Regia (Persian Walnut) shell grains and almond meal, corn meal and wheat flour grains that are blended with honey and aloe vera gel are ideal for all skin types. It deeply nourishes your skin by polishing it and removing dead skin cells, leaving it smooth and supple with a natural glow.
3. Salt Bath: Increases sulfate levels in the body. Sulfate is needed for proper liver detox, which is a good idea in our ever toxic world. Secondly, Lowers stress hormones. This has yet to be tested in studies, however those who’ve done an Epsom salt bath know it is a relaxing and calming ritual. You can either take salt bath in a tub or putting handful of sea salt into bucket full of water. You can also add few drops of essential oil like Lavender or Cyprus for enhancing mood.
Hope, You will motivate yourself to nourish your skin like a newborn baby…. ❤
You may check out for herbal product on my online store: http://www.redorchids.co.in
~~ Know the Importance for pregnancy cycle and health of the mother and child ~~
A complete routine, which enables the spiritual and holistic growth of the embryo inside a woman, is laid out in a lucid and detailed manner in this post. It also helps to imbibe the richness of the Pranayams carried out in a subtle manner.
“Each breath in is a new chance to let Life flow through you, to let go of resistance to the moment, to cultivate compassion for yourself and others”
Why is it important?
1. In times of pregnancy, when women are battling mood swings at varying levels, fatigue and sickness, painful leg cramps and breathing problems; yoga exercises, techniques and postures ease all such conditions ensuring a period of relieved nine months followed by an easier labour and smooth delivery.
2. Pregnancy not just help the physical health also develop overall mental health(Stress in childhood, lower self-esteem, depression in childhood, shame, shyness).
3. Chronic Diseases.
Chronic Disease in Child:
: My absolute favorite form of Pranayama (breath control) is Alternate Nostril Breathing. It’s simple to do and in just a few moments can completely calm and balance the monkey mind.
Alternate Nostril Breathing is traditionally done in a seated, cross-legged meditation posture, though it’s fine to sit in a chair if you’re not comfortable on the floor. In either case, sit up with a tall spine and relaxed face and shoulders.
The mudra (hand position) is done with the right hand. Fold the index finger and middle finger down to touch the palm. Begin with the thumb lightly closing your right nostril. Inhale through the left nostril, to the count of four, six or eight. Hold the breath in for four, six or eight seconds. Then, lightly close your left nostril with your ring finger and release the thumb from your right nostril. Exhale through the right side. Inhale again through the right side. Retain the breath here in the middle only if you feel comfortable doing so. Exhale through the left.
That is one cycle.
To summarize: inhale left, exhale right, inhale right, exhale left. Optionally retain the in-breath in and the out-breath out. Continue for five cycles or more. You can work up to doing this breath exercise for five or more minutes at a time.
Alternate Nostril Breathing works like a charm to clear and calm the mind. It’s a terrific technique to incorporate at the beginning and/or end of your yoga session.
Lower/stabilized blood pressure
Increased energy levels
Decreased feelings of stress and overwhelm/Reduced anxiety and depression.
-Sit erect with feet stretched in front (parallel).
– Inhale and raise your arms at shoulder level, palms facing down.
-Exhaling, twist your body from waist towards your right moving head and hands simultaneously to the same side. Swing arms back as much as possible. Do not bend your knees.
-Inhale and come back to original position maintaining your hands shoulder level and parallel to each other.
-Repeat on other side.
Utkatasana (Chair pose):
-Stand erect with feet 12 inches apart. Keep your feet parallel to each other.
-Inhale for 2 seconds and raise your heels and arms at shoulder level, palms facing down simultaneously.
-Exhale slowly; sit in squat pose, on your toes. If not comfortable standing on your toes, stand normally keeping feet flat on the ground.
-Keeping your hands in the same position, inhaling, get up slowly and stand on your toes.
-Exhale, hands down and heels down simultaneously.
Benefits: Strengthens thigh and pelvic muscles
-Stand erect with feet 24 inches apart. You can do this asana with the support of wall.
-Raise your right hand up keeping elbow straight. Give a nice upward stretch and while you inhale, bend side ward towards your left. Exhale and come back and put your hand down.
-Repeat the same with other side.
Benefits: Flexibility of waist and fat remains under control in the waist region.
-Lie down on your back. Straighten your legs. Keep your knees together.
-Now, fold your right leg in the knee at the side of your posterior. Breathe normally. Hold the position as long as you’re comfortable and repeat the same on other side. Straighten your leg.
-Repeat with the left leg.
Benefits: Strengthens abdominal, pelvic and thigh muscles.
-Lie down on your back. Straighten your legs. Keep your body in one line.
-Your hands in T-position, palms facing down.
-Slide right leg towards your right side. Don’t try very hard. Hold toe with your right hand if possible.
-Sliding your leg come back to original position.
-Repeat the same on left side.
Benefits: Strengthens pelvic and thigh muscles.
-Sit on the mat with legs fully stretched.
-Keeping the legs in contact with the mat, form ‘Namaste’ with your feet. -Sit erect, without leaning forward. Place your hands on knees or thighs. Hold the posture till the time you feel comfortable.
-Straighten your legs and repeat again.
It helps to reduce kidney problems.
The pose is good for breathing disorders.
It helps to keep the mind focused and relaxed.
It strengthens the legs, tones the thighs and makes the hips flexible.
It activates the root chakra.
-Sit on the mat in sukhasna, padmasana or ardhapadmasana.
-Sit straight and while you inhale, raise your arm and join your palms in ‘Namaste’ position. Keep your elbows straight. Hands are near to your ears. Hold the position for a few seconds and come back to normal position again.
The stretch in this pose reduces extra fat in the back and waist.
It tones the abdominal muscles and hence stimulates the inner organs in the abdominal region.
It sets right respiratory disorders including asthma.
As you stretch your arms straight, your triceps and biceps receive good work out.
It helps to reduce back pain.
It improves the ability to stay focused.
– Lie down on your back. Straighten your legs. Keep your body in one line. Knees and feet are together. Feet point upward. Hands rest on the sides.
-Inhale and raise your hands; rest them on the floor and stretch upward. Push your toes out simultaneously.
-Exhale, raise your hands and come back into normal position.
-Repeat 3-4 times with in between breaks
Benefits: Yastikasana or the stick pose is a great asana that facilitates maximum stretching of the body. It helps negate the ill effects of sitting in a bad posture for long periods of time, relaxes tense abdominal and pelvic muscles, and offers rest and relaxation, helping you beat fatigue.
Hope, Your pregnancy cycle will be very calm, full of excitement and soothing!!!!!
(P.S. If mothers feel pain or nausea doing any of the exercises, then they should stop immediately and consult doctor)
“Have you seen what wolves do to their prey? But they do mate for life.”
Yes, we women are genetically and epigentically different from men. The field of psychology has identified numerous differences mental functions and behavior of women and men. However, many feminist and changing priorities in women disprove the fact of this biological term!
I , myself give lots of importance to logic than emotions for being “one man woman” than biological or old rituals. Women who aren’t Hardwired for Monogamy or many women who think being monogamous is just as good as fiction, still large society of women specially in Asia, Europe, Australia or South-American have good reason to stay monogamous. There are certainly many benefits of why these large group of women believe to be monogamous are –
1. Sexually unfaithful individuals were less likely to be trustful.
2. Respect: We pursue respect from our society, family and our own children.
3. We lose our best partner to share every important moments from life.
4. You think about your children and their upbringing more than anything else.
5. Financial crisis.
6. Social security and protection for the woman and her children.
7. It’s stressful to find like-minded partner again.
8. You crave for accomplishment.
9. Intelligent women are not short-sighted and they plan for their old age and want to share every epilogue to continue till rest of her life.
10. You want to prove that you’re much stronger to face all the downturns of the same man.
“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” – Coco Chanel
Do you ever desired to be called a ” Classy woman” by everyone? Well, you have to designate yourself into good practice, discipline and hard work too. Here I have some list of benefits, for you being a “Classy woman” ~
1. Reliable: A classy lady is a woman of her word. She has a respectable reputation based on her consistency of her word. She keeps her promises and obligations. She’s known amongst her friends and family as someone who is dependable.
2. Respectable: People respect classy lady because she respect herself and others too.
3. Inspiration: A classy lady is an inspiration to many. The number one reason why the most global Cause Ambassadors are Classy women. Remember Lady Diana?
4. Dating & Relationship: Good, Rich and generous Men are biologically inclined to marry a good and Classy woman.
5. Disciplined: A classy lady has her own priorities and dignities not be carried away by late night parties, hang over, self-abused, over talkative, gossiping. Instead, she is more productive things to do whether cooking something delicious and healthy, doing exercise, reading books, going out with her friends for lunch or shopping, getting regular skin and beauty treatment done, keeping herself updated with worldly affair etc.
Dear Divine! I would also like to post on “Classy Women Behavior” next. Hope, you will be already in frame of mind to the Fabulous and “Classy Woman”
Here you go for ancient secret of divine beauty, great skin, gleaming eyes and an aura ….
Jacuzzi: Dear Divine, you don’t have to go to any expensive resort or Spa center to get your regular Jacuzzi done. you may install Jacuzzi Shower panel or bathtub at home. If this sounds little out of budget or lack of space you may look for another solution of “bucket”. Fill two bucket one with warm water and other with Cold. Take alternate bath once with warm and another with mug of cold water. Enhance the whole experience by adding few drops of rosemary oil into both tub or bucket. This will not only make the environment beautiful but improve your mood, make you feel desirable and your skin will leave a fragrance till next day too 🙂 Hope, this Jacuzzi treatment at home make it million dollar treat to your skin. Make this routine for every weekend or whenever you have enough time.